Monday, February 23, 2015

Another Average Week

Hey guys, so nothing super awesome happened this week... except that Aaron is getting baptized this saturday!! I am so pumped! We met him our first sunday here in Las Colinas when his cousin brought him to church. Last week I asked him why he wants to get baptized and he said, "Because I´m trying to repent and I want to follow Christ." Well if there ain´t no better reason thatn that. hahah

The word for heart attack in spanish in infarto. InFARTo. I know I´m 20 years old but I can´t hear that word without laughing. I`m laughing right now just thinking about it. It´s like that time Sierra and i were in seminary that girl said do do in her talk and we couldn´t stop laughing. ahahahahah

We had interviews with Presidente Klein this week. I asked if I´m going to die here in Las Colinas and he said he´s not sure. buh. There is a small chance he is going to close my area but probably not. We´ll see.

Sometimes I read in 1 Nephi and notice all the times Nephi says, "i´m not going to go into detail because my father Lehi wrote that"   stinkin´ 116 lost pages.

Sometimes people think the missionaries are their personal marriage counselors... and it gets a little awkward. Dude, I´m 20 and I´ve never been married. All I am going to is tell you to read The Family: a Proclamation to the World and apply the gosple of Jesus Christ in your life. I don´t have any answers for you.

I really really the story of the Prodigal Son. It shows true human actions and feelings. a young punk kid who blows all his money and has to go back, a resentful older brother. It´s beautiful.

This week´s is short. Have a great week!!

Love,
Hermana Odekirk

No comments:

Post a Comment