Monday, December 15, 2014

Not much to say

Pues, I wrote all the interesting stuff on friday.

My new apartment has one of those dangerous central american water heaters, so... I TOOK A HOT SHOWER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR!!!!!!! And I do it every day now and I looooove it.

A friend asked me last week what I learned about the Savior this week and I felt really awful because I thought about it and didn´t really have a good answer sot his weekend I made an effort to learn something about Christ. I was reading the NT and I like this scripture in Lucas 9:56. Christ doesn´t want to punsih us. Repentence isn´t about punsishement. He wants to help us become better. He came to save us not destroy us ans when He comes again it will be the same thing. His purpose isn´t to destroy it´s to save.

One of the new Elders lived in Puerto Rico for two years because he played the bongo drums for... wait for iiiiiiiiit... PRINCE ROYCE!!!!! I know, all you nortes are saying who is that. He´s like the most famous latin singer next to Enrique Iglesias right now. All  the teenage girls want to marry prince Royce and I have shaken the hand of a kid who was part of his band. And remember when I was in the CCM with a kid who was a werewolf in Twilght? Yep. My mission rocks.

That´s all for this week. Take a hot shower.

Love,
Hermana Odekirk

No comments:

Post a Comment